Welcome to the World Sea Fishing online sea angling magazine, tackle shop and forum community, where you can join many thousands of anglers from around the UK discussing all things related to sea angling. To gain full access to the World Sea Fishing boards you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
- Read our catch report forums for every region of the UK and Ireland.
- Participate in all of our sea angling forums and browse and search over 4.5 million posts.
- Communicate privately with other anglers from around the UK and the World.
- Use our for sale and wanted classifieds to get rid of unwanted tackle or find that special bit of kit.
- Registration enables you to receive the World Sea Fishing Newsletter.
Our forums are friendly with everybody willing to help, start posting today and become part of the most active sea angling community in the UK and Ireland.
If you have any problems with your registration, or you account login, please contact support.
As you should now all be aware the forum will be changing tomorrow, we will be moving over to our new software platform. With the new mobile first design of this platform the app is also closing and will no longer work.
We have sent out a PM to every single member of the forum, we have also posted the news on the main WSF Site and the WSF Forums. If you still haven’t seen the notices then please read them on the links below.
The forum is likely to be offline for around a day as the transition takes place.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Mike Thrussell Jnr