Anyone braving it this weekend?

The forecast is not great again but it’s an improvement on what they were saying earlier in the week.

I’m off early in the morning, hope to get on the riverbank and hour before daybreak and with quite a hike with the rucksack I won’t be taking the brolly and I plan to be away for around two’ish when the rain moves in unless I’m catching, in which case i’ll stick it out whatever.

Good luck to the guys out on the LIF on Sunday, hope it’s a good un and look forward to seeing a few pics and reading a good write up.

Anyone else got plans?

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: